White Lake Marine specializes in selling and servicing
inboard ski and wakeboarding boats.
Our White Lake, N.C. boat dealership is located on beautiful White Lake in Southeastern North Carolina. It is the oldest Correct Craft dealership in the world, selling boats built by the renowned makers of Nautiques for 60 years.
Due to our unique specialty position in the inboard ski boat market, we stock a large selections of pre-owned inboards for sale . We sell inboards on consignment and we sell boats we’ve taken on trade. Financing is available to qualified buyers on all pre-owned boats we have for sale.
Our dealership is a full service Pleasurecraft Marine Engines (PCM) and Indmar Inboard service center. We stock a complete line of Correct Craft parts, Fashion Nautique, and PCM parts and can ship anywhere in North America via UPS, FedEx, and the USPS.
On Aug 1, 2007 White Lake Marine became an authorized Moomba Performance Ski and Wakeboard Boats dealer for the Eastern North Carolina Market (Cumberland County and all counties east of Interstate 95), and for Dillon & Horry counties in South Carolina.
We also provide on-site mobile service and pickup/delivery for Nautique and Moomba owners in our market areas.
Meet the Team
If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Marine Industry Consumer Commitment
Our dealership believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership program set forth in this consumer commitment. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers Association of Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, these principles are established
to ensure you an enjoyable boating experience. We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously make improvements, please let us know if we should fail on our commitment or if you do not understand any information provided to you.
At our dealership, you should expect:
• the assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant.
• advertising and representations that are truthful and factual.
• a written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase.
• an explanation of the proper usage and operation of products.
• products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery.
• the delivery of new products as scheduled.
• an explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
• an explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components.
• the explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost.
• an itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation.
• prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
• maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians.
• maintenance/repair work completed when promised.
• timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion.
• Inspection of any replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
• fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination.
• respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
• privacy and confidentiality of customer records.