This post is to explain to our customers that we have an active Pandemic Emergency Guidelines policy in place at White Lake Marine. Our policy has three operating levels, designed to scale and handle changes in government policy and risk.
Level 1. This includes measures limiting travel, proper social distancing, enhanced cleaning, paid leave for effected employees, and more.
Level 2 enacts the following restrictions:
- No further retail customer traffic in the building for shopping parts/accessories or service.
- Service customers: Boats can be dropped off out front of the building and picked up in the same way. Customers may call, email, or text service requests. Payments can be made via our XpressPay link which is mobile friendly.
- Boat Sales- Viewing boats in the showroom will be by appointment only and limited to 2 customers directly involved in the purchase. We will also accommodate by pulling boats outside for customers to view. Demos are also limited to 2 customers and one sales person on the boat at a time.
- Enhanced internal social distancing of staff. Some staff may have offices moved to allow greater distances between them.
- Wiping down boats which we’ve worked on with disinfectant. (Don’t worry it is safe for the boats and a product we have used for years)
We understand some may find these restrictions as unwarranted- however, we owe it to our employees and customers to be vigilant and implement such procedures to help limit exposure and risk to all.